Thanks for your visit to Winning Your Next Job. I want you to have, absolutely free, my list of the “Toughest Interview Questions and How to Answer Them” to insure you are winning your next job. Click the link below to get your free download.
I hope you will continue reading to better understand what the full Winning Your Next Job system can do to help you be the “Chosen One” in your job search.
Are you looking for a job? If not, you probably should be…
My Winning Your Next Job system can help ensure that you become the Chosen One in your search. Don’t invest all the time and energy only to lose at the finish line to a competing candidate who was better prepared BEFORE they wrote their resume/CV and started their active search.
Hi, I’m Stu Haugen and through the course of my career, I have accumulated a tremendous amount of experience in personal marketability and self-positioning for job search. My track record of success is a strong validation of my Winning Your Next Job system. It will work for you as well, giving you greater focus, self-confidence, and managerial/leadership presence in your search.
I held positions of rapidly increasing responsibility with three major corporations, Nestle Purina, PepsiCo, and Campbell Soup, before the age of 40. Leveraging my Winning Your Next Job self-positioning process, I was successful in winning top-level roles including:
- Chief Marketing Officer, Seven-Up International
- Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo France/Belgium
- Chief Operating Officer, Campbell Soup European Confectionery
And, perhaps more importantly, I have used the same system to drive my success as an interim/turnaround executive and as the founder of multiple startup companies particularly when seeking investment funding from angel investors and venture capitalists.
For more detailed info about me, you can go to my website, Stu Haugen
The time is right, to seek your next opportunity whether you are:
- Unemployed, Underemployed, Part-Time Employed
- Unhappy with your current boss or work environment
- Unfulfilled or dissatisfied in your current role/sector
- Unhappy in your current location
- Unsure about your future opportunities in your current role
- Or for any other reason that is important to you
Why is NOW the right time?
When was the last time we had 3%+ GDP growth, full employment, rising wages, the promise of tax cuts/reform, rising foreign direct investment in the US, and a pro-growth administration in Washington DC? It is time to strike while the iron is hot. It is time to win that next job.
So, the first thing you do is write your resume/CV, right?
Absolutely not. Don’t even think about it. Think about this from a marketing/sales perspective. You are going into a competitive marketplace to sell a valuable product, yourself and your skillset. When was the last time that you bought an unbranded, but highly priced, product in a nondescript package that did not communicate what the product was and why it would meet your needs?
No, before you spend your time grinding out a resume/CV that is a simple delineation of chronological facts, you need to invest the time to determine what your target market is and what you are selling them. You need a personal marketability concept and a self-positioning that will make you the Chosen One. I have the perfect system for you.
Make yourself the Chosen One
Winning Your Next Job, my powerful methodology for developing a personal marketability concept and a self-positioning in the job market, can make you the Chosen One in a competitive marketplace. Winning Your Next Job is not rocket science but it is a process that requires hard work, lots of reflection/introspection, and absolute self-discipline.
I’ve seen other approaches to self-branding/self-positioning and, as far as I can see, they are big on concept, short on execution, and seem to be more an exercise in self-delusion than effective self-positioning.
In today’s connected, data-intense world, do you really think you can blow smoke up the back side of any organization you would want to work for?
My Winning Your Next Job process will ensure that you package your employment and life experience in the most positive, most focused, most relevant, and, critically, most supportable fashion for any opportunity you are exploring. And it will ensure that you communicate it in the most concise, precise, and powerful terms in all of your job search communications including your resume/CV, cover letters, or, most importantly, in interviews. Click on the graphic below to see it in a larger format.
The Winning Your Next Job system will also help you ensure that you have consistent, high quality references for any potential employer to contact and review; a huge issue in today’s market. I’ll show you how to make sure that you and your referees are on the same page when they are contacted. I can assure you that they will thank you for framing your personal positioning for them so they can comfortably and honestly support you in your job search.
If you buy now, I’ll give you a 50% introductory discount ($99.00 net price, enter discount code INTRO50 at checkout) and I’ll make it risk free for you. If, for any reason, you don’t feel the system is right for you and your best bet in Winning Your Next Job, I’ll give you a 100% refund, no questions asked. Why? Because I trust you and I’m convinced that my methodology will pay for itself many times over by helping you find, and win, that next big job just like it did for me so many times.
BUY the WINNING YOUR NEXT JOB system
And, don’t forget, just by reading to the bottom of this page, you’ll get my comprehensive list of “Tough Interview Questions and How to Answer Them” absolutely free.
If Winning Your Next Job is so powerful, why would I share it?
That’s simple… I’m no longer in that game. I now have my own business and am not in job search mode. If I didn’t have so much invested in the development of this system, I’d give it away for free. Instead, I’m making it available at a fraction of what it cost me and, don’t forget, I’m offering a 100%, no questions asked, refund if you are unhappy for any reason.
What Winning Your Next Job is not…
Winning Your Next Job™ is not about writing your resume/CV. It is about what you are selling in your resume/CV and you will be light years ahead of competitors in the job market if you follow the process systematically BEFORE you write your resume/CV.
Nor is it advice about how to search, where to search, how to network, etc., you can find tons of that online. Winning Your Next Job, is solely focused on defining, distilling, and communicating who you are and what you can do for the organizations you target. Winning Your Next Job is all about positioning you for your search in the most powerful way. When you write your resume, your cover letter, or sit down for that critical interview you will be confident that you have presented yourself in the best possible, totally defensible fashion. If the job fit is there, you will be the Chosen One.
What will you get with Winning Your Next Job? For a more detailed overview of the system, go to our BECOME THE CHOSEN ONE page.
Winning Your Next Job is a systematic methodology that will ensure you understand, document, and can easily, clearly communicate (some of it sounds mundane and overly simplistic but, I urge you, don’t short-circuit the process, it will bite you in the backside):
- Your current job benefits, both tangible and intangible
- Who you are and how you interact… it is critical to future job fit
- Your target job benefits, both tangible and intangible
- Your personal marketability concept, the output of the reflection on and distillation of your job/life experience from the broad view down to a tightly focused 4-5 selling points, each of them fully documented and supported by proof elements from your experience. It will win you your next job.
- The simple, one-line, personal positioning statement that immediately answers the “What can you do for my business?” question
- How to insure that your supporters, those you ask to serve as references for you, are all on the same page with you and reinforce your message to potential employers. Trust me, while this sounds awkward, your referees will love you for it. No one appreciates a call, out of the blue, asking career making/breaking questions about someone they love and support without guidance.
- And I’ll share with you the questions you will most likely be asked and how best to answer them… while regularly incorporating and reinforcing your personal marketability concept and your proof elements
- Plus, I am including a list of questions that you should think about asking recruiters and interviewers. Remember, job fit is critical to your future. Finding a job can be tough BUT finding the right next career move is vastly more complicated and a mistake can be very damaging.
If you have decided to buy the WINNING YOUR NEXT JOB system, click the button below to purchase and I’ll give you a 50% discount (net price $99.00, enter discount code INTRO50 at checkout) and a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
BUY the WINNING YOUR NEXT JOB SYSTEM
If you are not yet convinced to buy and have questions, please use our Contact form and we will get back to you quickly.
In any case, I want you to have, absolutely free, my list of the “Toughest Interview Questions and How to Answer Them”. Click the link below to get your free download. Thank you for your interest.
© 2019 h2 Management LLC